Bubble Wrap In Sydney
Did you know that buying smaller retail rolls sees you paying a premium price?
Bubble Wrap can be bought from retailers like the $2 shop, Office Works and Australia Post in convenient small rolls, but have you ever calculated how much you’re actually paying per square metre for the “cheap” small rolls of bubble from these retailers?
We’d like to give you a hand in saving you some money on this product by pointing a few things that may help;
- Most standard full rolls are manufactured as 1500mm x 100m rolls
- Standard full rolls can be cut down to help you with storage and application at NO EXTRA CHARGE. For example, you can cut the 1500mm roll down 4 times to have 4 rolls of 375mm x 100m and there will be no added cost!
- Packaging suppliers like us have dispenser rolls that are available in sizes such as; 375mm x 50m and have convenient perforation lines every 500mm
- There are 3 size bubbles to choose from. The diameter of the bubbles can be supplied in 10mm, 20mm and 32mm, so instead of wrapping the bubble around your product two or three times, why not consider which size bubble is better suited to your application?
- Cheap small rolls are not always as cheap as they seem once you work out the square metre price. Follow the below example on a roll that is 375mm x 25m at a cost of $20 to work out your TRUE COST;
- You multiply the width and length in a metre measurment so in this case, its 0.375 x 25.0 = 9.37
- Then you divide the cost by the above sum, $20 divided by 9.375 = $2.13
- This means you are paying $2.13/ square metre for your bubble wrap
This month, September 2011 we have a special on our full rolls of P10 Bubble for $60/ roll. This equates to just $0.40 per square metre!!!
Even our Dispenser rolls are well under $1 per square metre.
If you need help working out what you are paying, give us a call today for an obligation free assessment on your bubble wrap pricing.
Compare our September 2011 promotional prices below to what you’re paying. We’re sure we’ll have you wrapped in our bubble rates.
|P10||1500 x 100m||$60.00|
|P20||1500 x 100m||$65.45|
|P32||1500 x 100m||$77.16|
|P10||375mm x 50m Perf 500mm||$17.07|
If 50 or 100 metres seems like too much bubble wrap, just think of how much fun you’ll have popping what you dont need.. you know you want to….
If you’re interested to know what else we can help you with at UBEECO Packaging Solutions then pop on over to our website and have a look around or call our office and ask for one of our packaging experts come out and see you..